openMHA 4.11.0 available
openMHA 4.11.0 was released in conjunction with a special session on open source audio processing tools at the 178th ASA meeting in San Diego.
ASA demo configuration
An SD-card image that contains the software configuration (openMHA and GUI) that was presented at the hands-on session in San Diego is available with the latest release of the MAHALIA operating system for Beaglebone Black single-board computers.
As always various updates, extensions, and bugfixes are included in the release, e.g.:
- New: equalize
- adm: adjustable adaptation rate, better denormal handling
- rmslevel: Add dB(SPL) -> dB(HL) conversion option
- mconv: impulse response modifiable during processing
Tools and documentation
- Matlab/Octave script tool to translate frequency response to equalizer configuration
- Improved documentation for several plugins
- Updated starting guide
- Implement dropout recovery in MHAIOalsa
- Windows installer sets PATH automatically
- Improved macOS installer